Communication & Listening Skills
Skilled listening and effective communication workshop
The fun interactive workshop allow the participants to:
- Learn to listen with intent to understand NOT respond
- Learning how to effectively handle the top 10 most challenging communication situation.
- Learn how to be a powerful speaker in any environment.
Leadership = Influence
Who are you Influencing?
This powerful and effective workshop allows participants and opportunity for:
- Learning what leadership is and what it isn't
- Understanding 5 basic leadership principals and how to effectively identify and learn to use them
The How, Why and What to do...Learning how to lead by allowing others to have a say!
Learning to facilitate will help a group to uncover powerful useful information. This workshop allows participants to:
- Understand facilitation versus training/teaching and when to use it.
- Reinforce active listen and effective communication skills.
- Practice facilitation skills.
Reaching Across the Generations
This highly entertaining and helpful workshop will allow participant to:
- Understand generational differences as they relate to the 4 generations of Traditionalists, Baby Boomers, Gen-Xer's and Millennials
- Learn how to interact and communicate effectively with each generations
Effective Stress Management
This very effective workshop allows the participants to:
- Learn the definition of stress and what causes stress
- What stress does to our physical and emotional being
- Analyze our current coping strategies
- Devise an action plan and new strategies to deal more effectively with stress
This workshop introduces the concept of Cultural Diversity and helps participants understand the importance of Cultural Competency and Diversity in today's world.
What this program will accomplish is to:
- Increase your awareness of various dimensions of cultural diversity
- Examine your own cultural identity and how that identity affects your relationships with others
- Become more aware of your own attitudes, perceptions and feelings about various aspects of cultural diversity
- Make a commitment to increase your understanding of cultural diversity issues
Effective Time Management
This workshop teaches the participants the effective ways to manage time using SMART Goals (Specific, Manageable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound) along with Franklin Covey time manageable principles such as setting priorities for each day and achieving those before moving onto other things.
- Increases your awareness of how we waste time
- Increases your ability to manage your time according to YOUR priorities
- Increases your ability to say "NO" effectively
- Developing skills that make time management a consistent habit
Soft Skills Comprehensive Workshop
A 10 part series utilizing the Workforce Excellence Soft Skills Curriculum which deals with workforce needs for the seasoned as well as new workforce participants. Communication, Time, Presentability, Respectability among many more topics. (There is a cost of materials for this workshop).